How to get to Splat Attack Paintball
Splat Attack is located in the popular tourism destination town of Echuca-Moama, on the Moama side, just over the Victorian border in NSW.
Physical Address: 594 Old Deniliquin Rd, Moama, NSW, 2731
Use the map below to see where the venue is in relation to you, and read on below for specific directions once you enter Echuca-Moama from the southern (Melbourne) side.
View Larger Map
Getting there once you reach echuca
Echuca is the Victorian half of Echuca-Moama. When travelling from Melbourne, once you reach Echuca, you can find Splat Attack by following this route:
- You will enter Echuca on the Nothern Hwy
- Turn right at the large roundabout onto Ogilvie Ave
- Turn left at the second set of lights, onto High St
- Follow High St past the traffic lights, then turn right at the next roundabout (outside McDonalds)
- Turn left when you reach the bridge, taking the bridge over the border to Moama
- Continue on this road (Cobb Hwy) through and out of Moama
- Stay on Cobb Hwy for approximately 10km, until you cross over the railway tracks
- 100m after you cross the tracks, turn right onto Old Deniliquin Rd (dirt road)
- Follow the road for around 3km, until you see the yellow sign and turn left into the venue